Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring has sprung...early

When we got back to Pitt, spring had literally sprung. We had daffodils sprouting, trees flowering and warm weather. I could get used to this. Everyone says it is all about a month ahead of its usual time!

My neighbor busted out the water table

Sadie and Beatrice

I signed Gray up for tennis lessons. Thought he could use some hand eye coordination training. I enjoyed tennis as a youngster as well as my bro. After weekend practices with Fernando, he is doing good and most of all having fun! Here he is in the "tennis bubble". They come down around mid-April.

My little princess enjoying new rain boots and a spring day.

When we got back from Texas, Sadie was off schedule. I think it was due to spring forward time change, time change from vaca, and just vaca. She would play in her crib forever at bedtime and strip her clothes. Then she started stripping just around the house. Here is Fernando giving a small lecture about keeping clothes on....We are in for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment