Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mimi and Papa visit

Fernando's dad had some work to do in Pittsburgh, so he brought Mimi along and they made it a visit. We really enjoyed having them here.

Papa has a way with Sadie...she loves him. She is holding her new baba, because she threw the other one out the car window while driving. She finally likes this one.

We took the kiddos to a little farmer's market. They enjoyed playing and petting the animals. (well - sadie enjoyed the animals, gray didn't want to get germs)

Grayson's class had a field trip to see blue heron's nests. Mimi stayed with Sadie so I could go with Grayson. It was interesting to see the kids interact as a "class". Gray is really interested in what this lady has to say (he is green coat).
They did an activity where they had to "fly" and get these little pipe cleaner worms. Gray did and then came back and started making moustaches. I think he might be a bit of a jokester. It was hard for me - being former teacher and all; because I am just wanting him and all kids to just be still and listen. I then remembered they are 4!
Mimi and I said we were going to take more pictures this time. I guess we were busy corralling the two kiddos. We started our countdown for the beach when we will see them again! 3 months to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment