Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A quick trip to Texas


I was getting a little homesick - so the ole hub came through and booked us flights about 3 weeks out. I was so homesick - I agreed to fly solo with the two children....I must have been in a haze when agreeing.
I have no pictures of my journey through the port; but it went fairly well. I got the kids seated on our 7am flight and it was not a full one so that was good. Got an mean eyeball from a business man - and that made me not care so much. I proceeded to give Sadie a sucker while taxiing and thought- this is going to be a long flight!! The flight was 2 hrs 45 mins. Gray did great - watched star wars and fell asleep in my lap. Sadie had about 10 snacks, 3 suckers, a ring pop, tinkerbell movie and a hand wash in the bathroom. WE made it and mom and My little cousin Tara was there to meet me.
Our first stop...MEXICAN food!!

Here are some pics from our trip:
Abby and Sadie

Tia and Sadie

The cuzzins - Morgan, Gray, Madison and Sadie

Molly and Sadie coloring

Will and Grayson

Collin, Gray, Kate and Sadie
Sadie and Uncle Ryan - Sadie loves her uncle
It was definitely a whirlwind trip. I was hoping to see more faces, but our time was too short. We will be back this summer - so I am hoping to catch up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment