Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rookie Sledding


We have been waiting for the perfect sledding weekend. So, today was the day. From the view of the hill, you can see I needed Fernando to assist me, so it had to be on a weekend. We suited up and headed out the back door!


We took more video than pictures, I will attempt to upload those later. I couldn't quit laughing. I felt like a kid. It was so fun.
This lovely red "saucer" was a piece. It just spun you around in circles....or maybe we don't know what we are doing. It ended up being Presley's frisbee and she just ran around with it.
Presley chased whoever was sledding down the hill. Fernando said she was nipping his arm while he was in route. Strange dog...
The ride down is fun, but the walk back up... not so much. Especially if you are carrying a toddler. Sadie had fun. She kept crying if we grayson went down. She wanted to go too.


Grayson started going down all by himself. I see winter olympics in his future??
Next up, we will attempt to hit the slopes. Should be interesting with two kids in tow.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment