Sunday, December 4, 2011

weekend wrap up


Mimi and Papa headed back on Tuesday. We really enjoyed them and we were grateful they came to spend Thanksgiving with us!




Papa and Fernando had some helpers when working on the outside Christmas decor.

Meanwhile....I'm sure you can guess who had been here...

We were in the market for a new artificial tree this year. Fernando kicked the old one to the curb last year because it had some lights out. I sent him to get a new "fake". He came home with this.
It really is nice to have a fresh smelling tree in the house. It was a pain putting lights on and having to water. But, it is worth it. We will probably go back to fake when we head back to Texas.


I attempted to make wreaths for the double front doors this year. My sister in law is very creative and she was my inspiration after we made my mom Thanksgiving wreaths.
I painted some G's for the wreaths. I left them there for a minute....and guess who found the paint!!

Grayson begs to go to Chuck E Cheese all the time (GAG). But having Fernando with me, I decided it was time. Much to our surprise, it was very nice and clean and not too many kids. (I think Fernando had the most fun). I found him by himself in this contraption not too long after this.


Our little tiger. Someone gave us this jumpsuit when Grayson was born. (They were major Texas Fans, so passed it to us) We always thought it looked so big and the day would never come when he could wear it. Daddy is a very happy Tiger fan after Saturday's game.



I have been working on Christmas card pics and trying to shoot a pic whenever they looked halfway decent. Sadie is into making these funny faces when I am taking their pictures. I think it is because she sees whoever behind the camera making the faces. She raises her hands and sticks out her tongue. So, it was hard to catch a shot of these two.




These two are so sweet to each other. When sadie wakes up in the morning she says "Where's gray gray". He definitely gives into her and she gets her way. They play really well together.

We took many pics and had maybe one or two - not perfect, but not bad for two little ones in action.

On another note:
I skyped with my brother and sis in law awhile back and they showed me this cute pumpkin that Brittni made......it took me awhile, but then I got it!
My brother is and always has been a huge tarheel fan. He came home to this one day.(I told you she was crafty) I am so excited for those two!

We are gearing up for this week's forecast! Wednesday is a high of 23. Fernando got the tahoe snow tires this weekend, so I think we will be ready.
Have a wonderful week!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment