Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco de Mayo

 When we first moved here I decided early on I wanted to throw cinco de mayo party. I just wanted to celebrate like we do in Texas and enjoy mexi food, margs and good times. I can't believe I followed through. Fernando was supposed to be out of town the week before, so I wanted my mom to come up and keep me company and help with the party. Thank GOD she was here. I couldn't have done it without her. It is quite hard to plan and do with two children. 



I made two wreaths for the front door. I used napkins and it didn't take long. They were cute on the front door!


Fernando snapped some pics before the party.


Fernando ended up not going out of town - thank goodness. I surprised him with some sod on Friday and he planted in that little patch. It was overgrown and dirt before.





I rented marg machine. Margs and strawberry daiquiris - so yummy.



I used pinterest for inspiration.



Many people were running the pittsburgh marathon the next day - so they left early. Those that weren't...stayed and we had a great time! 
















Until Next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment