Sunday, November 13, 2011

Playing Catch up

We finally had an empty house this week (the floors are done). Grayson and I went to the mall on Thursday and he insisted riding this little train. They already had Santa's chair set up and said Santa would be there on Friday. I thought they could at least wait until after Thanksgiving.


I have a small obsession with little girl shoes. I tend to think Sadie needs every style and color for every occasion(but she does). I picked up 3 pair at stride rite last week. I found these obnoxious sparkly, silver tennis shoes and thought Sadie could just wear them to play outside. Well, these are her favorite pair. She wants to wear them everywhere.
She cries if I take them off to change her diaper. She pushes them in her baby stroller and carries them around in the mornings.

Gray man has been busy entertaining himself...let hope he keeps this up when we are stuck inside because of snow!
Fernando and I went to Grayson's school auction last night. It was lots of fun! They had a band, food and beer/wine. The only people on the dance floor were the teachers. I didn't take any pics. We have been fortunate to find many babysitters in the neighborhood. I think we go out more now than when we lived in The Woods.
When I dropped the babysitter off, her parents were getting home at the same time. Her mom was telling me she just met Tom Cruise! He is filming a movie in Pitt and the filming was at her husbands' office downtown. She said he was so nice and polite. They are constantly closing down roads and bridges for all the filming. Maybe I'll see Katie and Suri out soon.

I'm starting to prepare for Thanksgiving! I've been talking to my mom and getting all the right recipes to re-create some ole family favs (my grandmother's dressing). I hope I can do it.
Mimi and Papa will be here next Sunday. We are getting ready (I hear a saw in the basement right now...guess Fernando is doing some demo work).

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment