Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Rainy day


Things I've learned so far...
we need: raincoats, umbrellas and rainboots.

While Sadie was at MDO, Gray and I spent some time at the mall working on our new wardrobes.

He likes to make wishes...or prayers

He said "I pray for gigi and popsy"


Here we are enjoying the closest thing to Mexican food

Yes, People....that is Taco Bell. No Tex-Mex here. What will we do?

Here is how Miss Sadie spends her time


Been going through all my pictures. Thought I would post our last days in Texas....

Dad bought Gray his first pole...and they went out and caught 4 fish in about 20 minutes. I think it is the B.Slaughter luck!

Many rides on the golf cart with popsy




Molly and Sadie - BFF....their last day


Our sweet niece Abby (little mommy) with sadie


Will and Gray



Will and Sadie....two peas in a pod



No comments:

Post a Comment